Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks for Tuning in Last Night

To everyone who tuned in online last night (to my talk: "From the Burkha to the Thong: Everything Must, and Can, Change -- WE NEED TOTAL REVOLUTION!): Thanks!

I enjoyed talking with you all. I got really good questions from all over the country and I know that there were gatherings around the country where people watched the webcast and live Q&A in groups and kept talking after we logged off after 11pm EST (we went beyond our pre-programmed time because the q's kept coming in and very few people were logging off).

As I promised last night, I intend -- either through this blog or in other forms -- to speak to some of the questions that were asked that we did not have time to get to.

I am not going to do that today... just wanted to get online right away and thank you for tuning in.

More to come...

Sunsara

posted by Sunsara Taylor at 12:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com