Friday, April 30, 2010

Watch Webcast & Q&A of "From the Burkha to the Thong: Everything Must, and Can, Change -- WE NEED TOTAL REVOLUTION"

Hey Everyone!

The webcast from the other night is up online now. I have embedded it below. The speech is about one hour and then I take questions for another hour or more. The beginning consists of a ten minute period when the camera was running while people logged in and then about 7 minutes of introduction and then some technical difficulties getting started, so...
start 17 minutes in (I read into the camera the opening of my speech, then we play the speech as it was given at UCLA, then I took questions live thru the web for the last hour or more)



donations are still needed and
can be made online here!

posted by Sunsara Taylor at 3:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com